Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A book that we all deserve to read

Past three years were amazingly enriched because of this man that had an impact in my life as a coach. Anthony Robbins is claimed to be the best in his field. He had been working with more than 4 million people all over the world personally in his 30 year career. He gives people a chance to bring back their attitude and change their life scenario.

I changed from being a lazy young man sitting in front of tv and computer for long hours to a young man who gave seminars to local communities about direct selling, network marketing and motivation. My audience totalled six hundred listeners from various backgrounds and ages. I worked on my speech and body language. I regularly used NLP Affirmative Methods (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) that were presented by Anthonny Robbins in his works. My income grew as twice and I finally got into one of the best Training Groups in my country which operates within number one telecom company. Not to mention the places I traveled to which I would never ever dream about including Malaysia and Turkey. He inspired me and will inspire you as well.

I got to know Anthony Robbins from his book that brought him a world-wide recognition "Awaken the Giant Within". This book opened my eyes and made me look deeper inside. Tony talked about Decision Making and its impact on  us. As I read the book he dared me to awake both physically and mentally to rich the highest potential ever.

It is a manual type book which has to be read on a chapterly basis. Each chapter must be applied and then be skipped. Amazing statements that motivate me even today can enrich your life as well. If you haven't read this book you have missed an opportunity to change. Take some time and find the book in internet get started on a new journey that will surely transform you and your attitude.

  Good luck!