Monday, July 30, 2012

Seminar on Successful Career and Interivew (via Barama Project)

Sunday, 11 am of July the 29th

I was invited to give a two hour lecture on decision making, career and interview tips. I was compelled to be a part of Barama Project because it was dedicated to promotion of Azeri Youth. Their innovative ideas will transform a lot of lives. As I entered the room with a group of highly motivated young people I felt an intense feeling of excitement. I was happy to be able to share my story and experiences that would play a demonstrative role for many of them. It was amazing to hear their questions that showed how passionate they were about their dreams. They were dreamers but they also were active doers. They were committed to their future success.

As the session was about the end I remembered my first years, my first baby steps. It was emotional to see these guys look into my eyes and searching for that very answer that could possibly change their lives.

I was honored to be able to answer their questions, give them my tips on dealing with time, interview and decision making.

Photos from the event: