Friday, September 7, 2012

Killer Silence On Zeek Case

I do not know about you guys but I am more than pissed off with how silent are the authorities after constant bombarding of Zeek. I open my inbox and all I see is vulture mails knocking my doors promising to help me and get me onto a new solid path. I read this low-quality messed up spam looking promise ads and I just close my eyes to remember my Retail Profit Pool...it was simple but so beautiful because there was no other speculation about it. I could easily increase it with my bids and my referals.


But now...now I am just listening to silence. A killer silence that continues already for a week. Everybody is asking me about the latest news. And I don't know what to say. Hope is good but information is better. The only group that does something is Fun Club Usa via SNR Denton....and SEC vs Zeek Case is resolved behind the doors as it is common of this federal fraudsters who enjoy seeing people in despair.

I still can not get over a thought of how come more than one million affiliates do not fight for what is theirs and what can change their whole life. Even Troy Dooly is silent although his videos are reposted regularly one after another edited with nasty intentions as to fake people out.

Killer silence continue and I feel that it about to continue for couple more weeks until we get to hear some valid news about the case of Zeek / SEC. Let's what happens then?