Monday, April 15, 2013

First Step In Succesful Career Photos

Last weekend I gave a seminar on Successful Career to Public Administration Academy Students. I shared my story and my journey gave some tips on how to deal with particular steps in career life and interview momentum. Basically we discussed attitude and habits that shaped our behaviours. We also pointed out the main false ideas that people stick to before starting their journey. We had a session about dilemma of Money and Passion. We analyzed Bruce Lee's Letter to himself. As a conclusion students gave a commitment to write down their dreams, to visualize them and to take specific action to achieve them. It was a very refreshing experience for me especially after 6 years that I graduated from my University. Here some photos from my seminar :